URGENT: PRESS RELEASE
OFFICE OF THE SC/ST MINISTER,
GOVT OF NCT OF DELHI.
Minister SC/ST & Chairman DSFDC Chaired 159th board meeting of DSFDC with the board of directors to discuss and approved following important decisions.
SIMPLIFICATION OF LOAN UPTO 3 LACS, TIME LIMIT IS REDUCED TO 15 WORKING DAYS INSTEAD OF 45 WORKING DAYS.
NOW POST DATED CHEQUES OF GUARANTOR NOT REQUIRED UPTO LOAN AMOUNTING 2 LACS, ONLY UNDERTAKING IN LIEU OF 5 PDC CAN BE TAKEN.
UNDER COMPOSITE LOAN SCHEME, NOW ELECTRICITY BILL OF SPOUSE OR PARENTS CAN BE GIVEN UPTO LOAN AMOUNTING TO RS. 50,000.
COMMERCIAL COMPLEX AT SULTAN PURI CAN BE TAKEN AT PPP MODEL.
OPEN A NEW BRANCH IN SOUTH DISTRICT.
FOR LOAN UPTO 40K TO STREET VENDORS CONCERTED EFFORTS WILL BE MADE TO SANCTION AND DISBURSE THE LOAN IN A DAY ONLY.
FOR WIDE PUBLICITY SOCIAL WELFARE BOARD MEMBERS WILL BE GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY.
• The recommendations made by the committee constituted for simplification under all loan schemes upto 3 lacs, the time limit for grant of loan is reduced from 45 working days to 15 working days except Delhi Swarojgar Yojna, has also been approved by the board.
• To consider and decide in the interest of the corporation to do away the practice to obtain 3 post dated cheques from the borrowers and 5 post dated cheques from the the guarantors was in all loan cases exceeding 2 lacs, it has been approved by the board to take undertaking from guarantor in lieu of 5 post dated cheques.
• For composite loan scheme upto 50,000 rupees now original electricity bill of spouse or parents can be given. Earlier original electricity bill of last three months in applicants name was the criterion.
• The DSFDC has three Work Shed Complexes at Raghubir Nagar, Mangol Puri and Sultan Puri. For the work shed complex at Sultan Puri which is partially demolished, it has been approved by the board that work sheds at Sultan Puri Complex will now be taken on public private partnership model and reuse it for the purpose of benefecieries.
• Further board has decided to open a new branch at South District also.
• For loan upto 40, 000 rupees to street, fruit and vegetable vendors, concerted efforts will be made to sanction and disburse the loan in a day only so that benefeciary can avail the benefit of the loan scheme in larger numbers.
• It has been observed that people in large numbers are not much aware of the loan schemes at large. To reach to maximum number of people it has been approved by the board that members of social welfare department board will help in publicing the schemes through word of mouth as well as in their respective localities and constituencies.