- Delhi government promotes 632 doctors to next higher levels
Delhi government on Monday issued promotion orders of 632 doctors working in various positions across the national capital. Final orders have been issued following approval from the Competent Authority.
Break-up of the 632 promotions is as follows :
· 265 Medical Officers have been promoted to Senior Medical Officers (Ist DACP)
· These promotions were pending since 23/12/2013
· Health Minister Mr Satyendar Jain issued orders for their promotion to Senior MedicalOfficers w.e.f. 23/12/2013 (Ist DACP)
· Similarly 185 Non-teaching Specialist grade-III Doctors under the Delhi Health Service (DHS Cadre) have been promoted to Non-teaching specialist grade -II w.e.f. 23/12/2011 (Ist DACP)
· 182 Non-teaching Specialist grade-II Doctors have been promoted to Non-teaching Specialist grade-I w.e.f. 23/12/2015 (IInd DACP)
· These promotions were due/pending since 23/12/2011 and 23/12/2015 respectively.
Mr Satyendar Jain has directed the Department of Health to speedily process all other pending proposals for promotion, particularly of doctors working with the Delhi government.